PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you (client) and Appsolutely Media, LLC. By Purchasing Appsolutely Media, LLC service(s) or submitting your credit card, or ACH information you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This statement covers all Appsolutely Media, LLC products, services and Appsolutely Media, LLC. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use Appsolutely Media, LLC site or services.
1. Introduction:Appsolutely Media, LLC, a California company, agrees to provide you (the “Client”) with advertising services, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions.
2. Local SEO Payments: At activation, the activation fee and first month payment are paid, and recurring payments are billed monthly on a 30 day billing cycle. Local SEO requires subscriptions paid by Appsolutely Media, LLC on the same 30 day billing cycle as the Clients billing date, which are non-refundable to Appsolutely Media, LLC. Therefore all payments paid to Appsolutely Media, LLC for Local SEO services are final and non-refundable.
3. PIN Verification: The Client acknowledges and understands that the Client must provide Appsolutely Media, LLC with a verification code that arrives in the mail (In some cases by phone or text) in order to set up certain listings. This is important to ensure the best results from our Local SEO marketing service. If the Client fails to provide Appsolutely Media, LLC with the verification code, Local SEO marketing continues, however the Client understands that the marketing will be far less effective.
4. Local SEO Contract Term: Generally speaking (Unless a special agreement has been drawn up) Local SEO is month-to-month. The Client may choose to cancel service at any time. Because Local SEO marketing requires purchases to be made by Appsolutely Media, LLC on the Client’s behalf, the Client must give Appsolutely Media, LLC seven days cancellation notice prior to the next billing date. All cancellation requests that are not given seven days cancellation notice prior to the next billing date will be billed as scheduled and canceled out afterwards.
5. AdWords Management Contract Term: Generally speaking (Unless a special agreement has been drawn up) AdWord Management is month-to-month. The Client may choose to cancel service at any time. Because AdWords billing is set up on a automatic 30 day billing cycle, the Client must cancel 3 business days prior to their billing date. Cancellation requests that are not given 3 business days cancellation notice may be billed as scheduled.
6. Website Design Contract Term: Website design contracts are 12 months. Upon paying the entire cost of the website design package in full, the Client will own their site files. Failure to make payments as scheduled may result in the unpaid balance being sent to collections and subject to additional collections fees. If the balance is not paid in full, the Client will not receive their site files.
7. Refund Policy: Marketing provided by Appsolutely Media, LLC requires subscriptions that the Company pays for on behalf of the Client, as well as time spent running the marketing – All of which are non-refundable to Appsolutely Media, LLC. Therefore, all payments made to Appsolutely Media, LLC are final and non-refundable. No exceptions.
8. No Liability: Appsolutely Media, LLC, its suppliers, partners, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries are not liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, ordinances, business information loss resulting from use or inability to use Appsolutely Media, LLC’s products and services. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid to Appsolutely Media, LLC for services.
9. Indemnity: The Client shall indemnify and hold Appsolutely Media, LLC, its successors, suppliers, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and subsidiaries harmless from any liability or loss resulting from any judgments or claims against the Client.
10. Clients Disclosure: The Client agrees to inform Appsolutely Media, LLC of any internet marketing or advertising they have engaged with prior to agreeing to service. Failure to disclose this information may compromise the service provided by Appsolutely Media, LLC. In addition, the Client must provide 1 physical address per business location which can receive mail. P.O. BOXES and personal mail boxes do not qualify as an acceptable address.
11. Billing: The Client consents to automatic recurring charges to their credit card, debit card or checking account. Client may request to change their payment method by contacting their account manager or submitting a “ticket” through their client dashboard on appsolutelymediallc.com.
12. Cancellation of Service(s): If the Client wishes to cancel service, they must call in on the customer service line (877) 545-1499, email their account manager, or submit a cancellation request through their client dashboard at appsolutelymediallc.com. Cancellation emails sent to No Reply email addresses, such as automatic payment invoices or past due reminders will not be accepted as a cancellation.
13. Communication: The Client agrees to be responsive to Appsolutely Media, LLC’s requests for pertinent information within a reasonable period of time. The Client acknowledges that failure to do this could affect account performance.
14. Consent to Auto Dialing: The Client consents to allow Appsolutely Media, LLC and its affiliates to contact the Client through an automated dialing service to provide updates regarding their account.
15. Governing Lawn and Venue: By purchasing service or products from Appsolutely Media, LLC, the Client agrees that the laws of the state of California shall govern the agreement.
16. Read and understood: Each party acknowledges that they have read and understand this agreement and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions.